Customer Complaints Process
We at Amity Web solutions are very proud of our exceptional customer service and customer loyalty and feedback. We believe customer service and satisfaction is key in ensuring our business continues to strive in Web Design and Development services. With this in mind we are only human and although striving for the highest of standard, it is a possibility that a customer may not be as satisfied with our service as we would hope.
We have therefore put in place a formal customer complaints process to deal with any complaints that may arise.
We first ask that if you have a complaint please contact us to voice your concerns as it may be a simple misunderstanding or issue that can quickly be resolved. Following the response if you are still dissatisfied please follow complaints process below.
Making a Formal Complaint
If you have made a complaint to one of our staff and you are not happy with the response please make a formal complaint should be made to the manager Laurence Cope at the following address:Laurence Cope Amity Web Solutions Ltd, Block B, Van Court, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3ED
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the words CUSTOMER COMPLAINT in the subject) Telephone: 029 2088 6582
The complaint needs to include:-
- Your name, address and contact details (phone and email address)
- The subject "CUSTOMER COMPLAINT" so we can identify it as a formal complaint
- The project/service in question
- The steps you believe should be taken to resolve the complaint
- Details of the reason you wish to complain and why the initial response was not satisfactory
To make a complaint...
- When the manager has received your complaint it will be acknowledged within 2 working days by post or email
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 7 working days.
- If the response warrants further investigation we will contact you within 7 days to let you know when to expect a response
- We will keep a record of your complaint so we can monitor issues for the purpose of continuous improvement
If you are not satisfied with our response...
We will allow a period of 14 working days for you to formally reply to our response. If it is not received within this period we assume the matter is responded to satisfactory and the complaint closed.
If you wish to make an escalated complaint...
At the time of writing we do not believe there is a governing body for Web Design and Development companies, nor an ombudsman to complain to, so instead you can contact the following organisations. 1) First please refer to the Consumer Direct website at http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/. There is a wealth of information on how to make a complaint and what you should do in this situation. 2) If this does not provide satisfactory results then the last resort would be to make a claim through the Small Claims Court if applicable at http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/.
Although we have provided this Complaints Process to follow if you experience any issues we would like to re-iterate that we consider customer service one of the most important aspects of our business. We have a very high reputation and are dedicated to maintaining it. We are therefore confident that no one will ever need to fully follow the above complaints process but have provided it to ensure any complaints are dealt with in a professional manner with the aim to resolve them.