We have changed company name today to Amity Web Solutions Ltd.
The move was primarily to avoid confusion with another similar sounding company and ensure we continue to stand out from competition. It also gave us an opportunity to re-brand the website and logo with a new and improved image (although we released the design some weeks ago).
We have taken this opportunity even further to provide an even better service to all our customers. Not only do our websites include:
- A leading Content Manager System to edit your own content
- Fundamental and necessary Search Engine Optimisation to ensure optimised rankings
- Bespoke, unique and high quality design for your business to stand out from the competition and portray your high standard of products and services
but can now include the following to ensure your website is to the highest standard in not only design but functionality and quality of build:-
- W3C Web Standards Compliancy
- W3C Accessible Website (Legal Requirement)
- Page Download Speed Optimisation
- NEW: “Website Health Check” Checklist (ensures all recommended points are delivered and the site is to the highest standard)
With all the above requirements provided, your website will truly be of the highest standards possible ensuring your website is not only found but to maximise website enquiries.
With these requirements met Amity Web Solutions maintains it’s high reputation and standard of websites in and around the Caerphilly and South Wales area.